Texas A&M made it to the Sweet Sixteen. It was a wild ride. But unfortunately, that wild ride came to an end on Saturday afternoon. They took that L from Notre Dame in an 87-80 finish to end their March Madness. He wept.
But Texas A&M went done swinging.
Enter Chennedy Carter: Queen of Buckets.
No one in the country has a more dangerous pull up jumper. Whenever she pulls into a 3, it’s an automatic bucket. Regardless of whether she’s wide open or if there’s a hand in her face, the ball is going through the net.
She effortless turns the corner on screens and perfectly pins her defender behind as she drives to the basket. All of her motions are fluid. It’s effortless for her.
But what makes
She’ll shoot a 3 over you and then
She’s also the type of player who gets frustrated when her shots aren’t falling because just like me at home watching, she can’t fathom the idea that one of her jumpers didn’t fall.
Typically that leads to her fouling on the other end for no reason and checking out of the game mentally and I respect that. When you’re the GOAT, you don’t concern yourself with sheep. I might have gotten the animals in that analogy incorrect but you get the point.
Chennedy Carter is the best baller in the country and she behaves as such. We shall all wait patiently until your return to the tournament next year.
- No One Will Remember Colby Covington
- One Play From The Giants Loss To the Bears Demonstrates How Awful This Team Is And How Dumb I Am For Watching Them
- Kawhi Leonard Is a Genius For Teaming Up With Paul George in LA
- Kamala Harris Wears Shoes Wow, She’s Just Like Us!!!!!
- Celebrating Steve Cohen Purchasing The New York Mets Is So Fucking Weird