The USA Women’s soccer team just walked off the bus into the center of Paris, France and put every other country on notice as they DOMINATED Thailand in a 13-0 destruction. The largest shutout in the history of the Women’s World Cup.
There isn’t even any analysis to be done here.
Team USA made the 34th ranked team in the world look like the local JV team of a school where the soccer coach is also just the lunch lady volunteering for an extra $100 and she’s never played soccer before oh, and neither have any of the girls on the team because the school is introducing the soccer program to that school for the first year and they don’t have enough girls willing to join the team so there aren’t any tryouts like, any girl whose parents are forcing them to join an after-school activity to look good for colleges they don’t have grades good enough to get into are walking onto this team.
Anyway, yea. Thailand sucks and they are no longer allowed to be considered a country. They can be a providence or something. Country status revoked though.
- Breaking Down Judy Hale’s 10-Step Masterplan in Netflix’s Dead To Me
- The WILD Finish in the Argentina Scotland Game Reveals a Major Flaw With The 2019 World Cup
- Top 25 Running Backs Heading Into The 2019 NFL Season
- Joe Biden Really Wants You To Know How Much He Loves White Supremacists
- Which New York Yankees Deserve To Play In The 2019 MLB All-Star Game?