On Friday night, the Boston Red Sox lost 15-8 to the Arizona Diamondbacks. A lose that included a massive Sterling Marte grand slam in the bottom of the 6th inning off Brian Johnson that blew the game wide open.
Rick Porcello allowed 7 runs on 10 hits 3 walks and 2 homers in 4 2/3 innings pitched. If you’re a Red Sox fan who wants to glass half full this situation, last start Porcello didn’t get past the third inning so to run this through the spin cycle, at least he made it to the 5th inning this time.
Porcello’s ERA this season is at a strong 13.50, which some might argue, is complete trash. Interesting move for the Boston Red Sox to start the season with zero good pitchers but to each their own.
Remember World Series hero David Price? He gave up 3 home runs and 4 runs in 6 innings against Oakland earlier this week on April Fools. I get the feeling Price is going to be a Fool in May and June as well.
They all suck. Top to bottom. No one is good at pitching.
Eduardo fucking Nunez came into the pitch in the 8th inning for Boston. He gave up a homer. Of course. Ya
Boston has fallen to 2-7 on the season as they sit comfortably at the bottom the AL East. What a shame.
- The New York Mets New Pitching Coach Was Born Before World War II
- Your President is a Rapist
- 4 Biggest Winners and Losers of the 2019 NBA Draft
- Rob Pelinka Had No Idea That Trading For Anthony Davis Would Cost The Lakers Money
- Millennials Are Growing Horns in the Back Of Their Heads From Texting Too Much So Suck a Dick, Baby Boomers…We’re Evolving Past You