The Scranton/Wilkes Barre Railriders and the Syracuse Mets went to WAR on Memorial Day after Mets pitcher, Arquimedes Caminero, gave up a BOMB to Mike Ford (that still hasn’t landed yet) and immediately proceeded to let out that frustration by throwing at the next batter’s head.
Former major leaguers and current assholes, Danny Espinosa and Logan Morrison were ejected with Arquimedes Caminero after the two of them went after each other in the chaos.
I’m not sure you can tell from the grainy iPhone footage but you can see Tim Tebow attempting to play peacemaker and break up the violence. What Would Tebow Do.
Biggest Takeaways from this Subway Series Skirmish:
- Danny Espinosa hit 21 homers and drove in 66 RBIs in his 2011 rookie season. He’s 32 and fighting kids in minor league baseball games.
- Tim Tebow is playing AAA baseball. How? Remember when he led the Denver Broncos to a Wildcard playoff round victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers? Yea, neither do I.
- Logan Morrison is still a garbage bag so that’s dope. More consistent than the Game of Thrones writers.
- Mike Ford deserves to be a major league first baseman.
- Didi Gregorius is coming to Scranton today for rehab games and if he gets re-injured during this AAA Mean Girls drama, then burn Syracuse to the ground.
- James Dolan is a Coward Who Should’ve Let Coronavirus Take Him
- Jason Whitlock, The Black Journalist That Hates Black People, Is Finally Unemployed
- Let’s All Come Together And Bang Derek Chauvin’s Wife
- Enjoyed Life In Lockdown? Dreading Your Return To Work? A Look At What You Could Be Doing Instead!
- Send Bill de Blasio To The Guillotine