Forget all of the negative things you heard about Kevin Knox. Sure Knox only averaged 12.8 points per game on 37% shooting and every time the ball he left his hands it felt like it was going to clank off the backboard, but none of that matters anymore.
He is officially the MVP of the season. Megan Thee Stallion is out in these streets wearing his jersey?? Nah, the Knicks need to use one of those max slots to re-sign Knox asap.
Fuck Anthony Davis. If New Orleans calls up New York and offers AD but then says they want Knox in the deal, the Knicks better hang up the phone immediately.
Megan Thee Stallion could punch me directly in the face and I’d be genuinely upset that she didn’t punch me in the face a second time.
This is the motivation that boring ass Knox needs. My man looks and moves like an old dog waking up from a nap yawning over and over again. Give him a night with the Big Ol’ Freak and he’s about to be dunking from the 3-point line next season scoring 60 points a night and making Kevin Durant hold his luggage through the airport.
Don’t even draft RJ Barrett with the No. 3 pick. Let the clock run out. Don’t make a pick at all. He’s just going to get in the way. Give Knox all the space he needs post-Stallion.
- You Probably Shouldn’t Take Your Dick Out During a Zoom Meeting
- Did You Guys Know The Boston Red Sox Traded Away Mookie Betts?
- Kirk Cousins Just Put His Name on the 2020 MVP Trophy
- 5 Changes The New York Yankees Need To Make To Win The 2021 World Series
- Netflix’s The Social Dilemma Does Not Truly Understand The Gravity of The Problem (But Pretends To)