Jayson Tatum had one of the best rookie shooting seasons in NBA history last season but went under the radar behind Ben Simmons and Donovan Mitchell arguing over the definition of the word ‘rookie’ and everyone over analyzing grainy footage of Markelle Fultz missing jump shots at practice.
Then Tatum emerged to the front of the NBA in the playoffs after Kyrie Irving went down with a knee injury. Tatum carried the Celtics to a Game 7 in the Eastern Conference Finals against LeBron James.
“Hold my dick, Lebron” -Jayson.
Fast forward to the 2018-19 season and Tatum absolutely vanished. After spending the summer working out with Kobe Bryant, Tatum came back to the Celtics and turned into a garbage basketball player.
Lolololol. Thank you, Kobe. You know what Tatum’s game needed? A mid-range contested fadeaway jumper with 18 seconds left on the shot clock.
But that’s regular season Jayson. Playoff Jayson is a different breed of cat. Playoff Jayson just dropped 26 points on 11-of-20 shooting to get the Indiana Pacers the fuck out of here.
Tatum scored the last 5 points to seal the game for Boston. He’s back, bitches. Hey Indiana, don’t bother showing up to Games 3 and 4. You lost. It’s over. Jayson Tatum tricked the league into thinking he was a bum but he was saving his bullets for the postseason.
Pray for the Eastern Conference.
- Kawhi Leonard Is a Genius For Teaming Up With Paul George in LA
- Kamala Harris Wears Shoes Wow, She’s Just Like Us!!!!!
- Celebrating Steve Cohen Purchasing The New York Mets Is So Fucking Weird
- 5 Takeaways From New York Giants Week 1 Loss To The Pittsburgh Steelers
- ICE Is Performing Forced Hysterectomies To Detained Women And It’s Time To Burn America To The Ground