Yes, you saw that correctly. Toronto Blue Jays designated hitter, Lourdes Gurriel Jr, stole home base on Chris Sale in the ultimate ‘this pitcher has no balls. Let me just take home real quick on this bitch’.
Last season, Chris Sale lost 4
Again, and I can’t stress this enough, Chris Sale let a runner steal home. All he has to do is throw the ball to the catcher. He was going to do that anyway. Nope. That’s how bad this guy is at baseball.
Today was the 2018 World Series ring ceremony with the 2004 champions coming back and the New England Patriots throwing the first pitch
The Boston Red Sox now fall to 3-9 on the year. That brings them to 6 games out of first place. The season just started and the defending champions are already in a 6 game hole they have to dig themselves out of.
It’s going to be a problem for Boston to make up the gap considering none of their pitchers appear to be good at pitching, especially their ‘ace’ Chris Sale, who once again, let a runner steal home on him.
- You Probably Shouldn’t Take Your Dick Out During a Zoom Meeting
- Did You Guys Know The Boston Red Sox Traded Away Mookie Betts?
- Kirk Cousins Just Put His Name on the 2020 MVP Trophy
- 5 Changes The New York Yankees Need To Make To Win The 2021 World Series
- Netflix’s The Social Dilemma Does Not Truly Understand The Gravity of The Problem (But Pretends To)