Yes, you saw that correctly. Toronto Blue Jays designated hitter, Lourdes Gurriel Jr, stole home base on Chris Sale in the ultimate ‘this pitcher has no balls. Let me just take home real quick on this bitch’.
Last season, Chris Sale lost 4
Again, and I can’t stress this enough, Chris Sale let a runner steal home. All he has to do is throw the ball to the catcher. He was going to do that anyway. Nope. That’s how bad this guy is at baseball.
Today was the 2018 World Series ring ceremony with the 2004 champions coming back and the New England Patriots throwing the first pitch
The Boston Red Sox now fall to 3-9 on the year. That brings them to 6 games out of first place. The season just started and the defending champions are already in a 6 game hole they have to dig themselves out of.
It’s going to be a problem for Boston to make up the gap considering none of their pitchers appear to be good at pitching, especially their ‘ace’ Chris Sale, who once again, let a runner steal home on him.
- William Barr is a Little Bitch
- Did Jayson Tatum Suck All Season on Purpose?
- Can a Fast And Furious Movie Work Without Vin Diesel or Paul Walker?
- Mike Francesa vs. Michael Kay
- 10 Thoughts About Russell Wilson Becoming The Highest Paid Player in the NFL